the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



FROG PRiNCE
Thursday, August 20, 2009 | Time: 10:30 PM | 1 comments







"Im so addicted to NICK JONAS!!!"





Yesterday, Aug 20 , 09 . obviously it's Thursday . For me that day is my unluckiest day , many unforgettable moments that made me sad,mad,angry and disgusted .. . It always happened to me during Thursday . OK so much for that Thursday talk. haha :)


Yeah as a mentioned earlier .. . Yesterday was thurs. so I felt that my day wouldn't be nice again . I need to wake up 4:3o am cause I need to go early in school for some reasons, but instead of waking up 4:3o .. . I woke up 5:3o ! err ! I didn't heard my cellphone alarming T.T And when I looked up what time is it , I was shocked that it is already 5:3o am . So i need to take bath faster , eat like flash and so on ! hahaha ! Then went to school , As a walking in the corridor .. I saw someone that made me turnback, It was our physics teacher ! He's in his new haircut ! OMG ! He looks so much better better better now , compare to his old looks :) SIR HANDSOME w/ his new haircut, he looks like my "past lover" wahaha ! I swear ! XD ME, altogether w/ my girl classmates, we can't help it ! but to look at him all the time, His a new teacher in our school, I guess he's just around 19-21 years old ?Ü


During our last 1 hour in school , and almost half of my classmates were not in our classroom . We, Allia and me , saw Sir Handsome, he's sitting infront, He looks bored .. so we went infront to entertain him . . through diff logics we know , his always laughing ! haha . hayyy .. . his dimples , his new haircut and eveything, it makes my thursday wonderful ! wahahaa :D XD

Labels: ,







back to top