the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



BOYS BOYS BOYS .
Monday, April 20, 2009 | Time: 4:27 AM | 0 comments


Arghh ! Im having problems ~

In our school it's normal to a girl to have many of boy friends **not literally as lovers okay :]** cause in some schools having many guy pals , look likes your a flirt but not in our school :) . Uhm , so Im not curious why many guys want me to be their friend , Im not a snob type so It's just okay with me . So like other friendships , we're txting , commenting on friendster profiles , their calling here in our house and that's fine with me . But lately almost all of my guy friends are beginning to say things to me that are not appropriate cause we're just friends not lovers ... like for example saying and texting I LOVE YOU in front of many people . texting , they even txt it to everyone in their phone book list like " CILE ! I really love you ! " in others , it's sweet / romantic but in my part ,nakakailang , awkward cause I treated them like JUST friends and I gave to them my trust




GUY 1 , He's from other section , a friend of my friend , I really don't know him at first. One day, Me and Allia need to go in every room to take a survey .. blah blah blah :> My friend Celina , fetch me and told that 2 of her classmates want to take my number , So I said okay , cause she said naman na they're good friends of her . In anticipation , we're txting , etc . etc .. then one one he asked me if I can be his girlfriend .


GUY 2 , He's one of the boys who asked my number to my friend Celina , Know what ? we're not even yet texting up to 15 minutes, He rapidly told me : Im so head over heels ! can you be my girl ? ,


GUY 3 , okay , He's the ex bf of Paula,one of friend in our classroom . And he is famously known as Mr.Chickboy , Like what others ask me , he also told , Can you be my girlfriend ?


Guy 4 . The best friend of my Crush ♥ , said that he is a hopeless romantic , as he said , I've been he's special girl since last last year but we're just friends , so patay malisya nlang ako pag ngkakatext kme kxe , aun nga ung best friend nea crush ko , ang panget naman kapag inentertain ko ung panliligaw nea . He even drunk many bottles of beer cause of me , He doesn't need to do that just to prove something to me !


Guy 5 my crush ! :> haha . you all know that he's courting me
, Oh well , now he's courting me for about 2 months ? I like him and he likes me too , but the problem is his best friend , I dont wanna hurt him . He still my friend . How can I show my feelings to my crush if I'm afraid to hurt someone wew !



~~~~ And I answered them all .. , sorry cause my main priority now is my studies :(

Labels: , , ,







back to top