the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



RANDOM ~
Sunday, May 3, 2009 | Time: 4:59 AM | 4 comments






Hi everyone :)

OK, Can you guess who's that guy ? CLUE HE's always been in my post :) haha !








arghh ! okay .. *sigh* I honestly think I should get a life . I haven't been going out of the house for 1 month , since the school ends . I miss hanging up with my friends , going to mall , having F-O-O-D trip with them
. All the laughs , the teasing moments . haha ! I REALLY MISS SCHOOL . i really miss my friends && and I really miss ... ahaha a clue ! a clue ! hahaha .


REMINISCE

During our submitting of projects in Computer (the webpage) Im so so excited to presents mine cause Im really proud of it , the whole thing ! It's really a great advantage of having a blog and working with html's and css , It makes me feel so easy to make a new website . Ok, the day has come and Im ready to present mine .. until We've found out that the grading system is not just based on the outcome of the site but also on how you'll back it to it's original look * after submitting the proj. our teacher change and delete some codes in our webpage * We need to figure it out how to reverse it to make it the same page we've made !
Oh c'mmon , good thing I've memorize some of my codes there . haha


Im done, and one of my classmate came to me to ask for a hand on how she'll back her original page . So I helped her then other classmate approach me and ask also for the help , and I help her also and it's successful ,


The Bad thing is .. I didn't noticed that my teacher is looking at me ! She says my name outloud " CILE ! why are you helping them ?! " Okay,I know it's my fault But what should I do ? I can't say NO to them . My teacher talked to me after the class and told me that She'll minus my points in comp grade since it's our last activity/project for the school year


It's just .. I feel sadden not because my teacher got angry and even minus me but .. My classmates , whom I helped didn't just say the magic word "thank you" for helping us . I know once you make a goodeed you shoul not expect for a return . But for me , hello ?! all need is a simple thank you from you guys just to make me feel better about what happend .


Anyways , past is past . haha ! guess what ? one of those girls all with her friends/barkadas , hate us *foodternity since the start of the school year , I don't know what's their problem about us , maybe they're envy cause our group always get the sympathy of our teachers when it comes to reporting, projects . etc ..

Labels: ,







back to top