the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



AT LAST !!!!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009 | Time: 10:40 PM | 0 comments


waaah ! it's been so LONG TIME since the last time I've posted. My Laptop agot a problem , im still using my mom's pc until now T.T I miss blogging world . arghhh !

Labels:







back to top