the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



TAGALOG once again:)
Thursday, April 16, 2009 | Time: 4:56 AM | 0 comments


waah !anu ba toh!

Ngaun lang , nagccomputer ako tapos biglang may ngtxt ..
UY,punta kme jan ah



Ung crush ko ngtxt !
wew ! nagulat talaga ko. :]] Eh super haggard pa naman ako! huhu . panu na yan ? Since kanina pang umaga ang inet inet na kya haggard tlaga ako. Gustong gusto ko na sya makita ule kxe Last March 31 ko pa sya hule nkita eh .Edi un , takbo agad ako sa Cr . nag powder , nag ayos . Un ok na lalabas na sana ako bigla ko naalala ... AY !!! ou nga pla nasa labas si Papa !!!waaa !!! panu na to ? Wala pa nmn ako load di ko sya mtext na "wag ngayon nandito si papa" :{ E di pag lumabas ako Cgurado itatanung nya "Oh cnu hinihintay mo dyan?" Alangan nmn sabihin ko na "Ung crush ko poh :) ung nanliligaw sken " Lagot na! Haaay ! Bka nglit sya kxe di ko sya nilabas ng bahay . huhu . Kxe naman e ! :] wrong timing ! hay buhay :> hehe .

Labels:







back to top