the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



just like ROMEO && JULIET <3
Monday, March 16, 2009 | Time: 4:06 AM | 3 comments


WARNING :my next post after this post will be all about HIM AGAIN XD









JUST LIKE US <3 haha ! :D






the Last time I've posted was March 14, 2009 .. around 6:30 pm something ?



yeah ! that's the very day that my crush told me that he has crush on me too you know what ? :> late in the evening .. there was something happened ,.. that time I was so happy !! , but let's go back first in wat happened during March 14,09 >> 5:34 pm : }} yepp , he said that he has crush on me too :) but then afterwards .. He said that he and his group will just go in a basketball game cause , then I said okay :)) After how many hours , around 11:45 pm , he texted again and said .. "WE WON!!:D , I've congratulated him just through text , even though it was late at night when he texted **i was so sleepy na :>** then he replied :


T.Y :)Can I go to your house ?


ME: uhm ,, sure :) when will you go here?

HIM: now ?

ME: whattt ?!!! . hehe , uhm , are you sure ? i mean it was so late na :>

HIM: yeah ! im sure , i just want to see you :)



i was so shock when he texted that O.O , I can't believe that he wants to see me even though .... LOOK AT THE TIME ! 11:45 pm ! so late at night ! :) hehe . plus If I went out my parents might wake up **cause there are sleeping already** and ask me , where are you going ??!! , oh c'mmon . I was so afraid that maybe they'll get angry at me cause they're thinking that He was my BOYFRIEND , even though it not **yet** haha !


ME: ahm . okay :)) but I will not going to get out in our house , I'll just see you through our windows :)


HIM: but how can i able to see you? let's have a conversation :)


ME: uhmm .. maybe next time ? hehe . I'm wearing pajamas ! haha . I can't go out . **shy** :)




Then he said , it's just okay . hehe :} But i really can't . Im afraid to my parents then afterwards .. I've heard a motor coming .. I was so excited ! haha . but on the other hand i felt so sad cause I can't get out to see and talk to him in person ! **since the first day i saw him , we never had a conversation :<**



I don't even know his voice . on the very exact time that the motor was in front our house .. I can't getout my smile in my face ! haha . I just saw him through the windows :< He doesn't know that im there :) He was wearing pa his jersey :}

Labels:







back to top