the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



yipee ! XD
Saturday, March 14, 2009 | Time: 3:15 AM | 4 comments


I LOVE THIS DAY :}




haha . this was my 2nd blog post for the day . At the start of my day .. it was frustating .. but now
.

.

.

.
.


it was full of love and love and love . haha :D

Me and my crush was texting , until our toppic ended up in here:


HIM: uhm.. who is ur crush?

CILE: you first ! :D

HIM: no . ladies first ayt ?

CILE: haha . nope ! it was the new generation , gentlemans first XD

HIM: ahaha . you first :)

CILE: okay :} but to add thrill , let's just give clues

HIM: okay , then , you first give clue...

CILE: uhm .. he is not my classmate :)

HIM: she is not my classmate too

CILE: He is a basketball player


HIM: She's cheerful:)

CILE: He has dimples

HIM: she has dimples too :)

CILE: uhm .. He is kind to me

HIM: she is also kind to me ! :}

HIM: I don't have any clues to say , can you just say his name?:)

CILE: uhm .. okay , but you first . haha XD

HIM: She 'is so kind and cute . YOU ! ♥

CILE: oh really ? :)) okay , mine is .... YOU ALSO ! ♥

HIM: really ?

CILE: yup !

HIM: ahehe , :))







and so much more !!! . haha . this was one of my happiest day ever !

Labels:







back to top