the gurl 

:D

C I L E

this is 

me . this is real :}you can also call me m a r s h . Feb 23 94' . pisces chinese14 yrs old . Philippines ! :) mixed spanish ,&& proudly Pilipino [: I super love EATING :) Fahrenheit && Jonas brothers takes the custody of my heart . stars is my latest addiction :D ; SPIDERMAN ilaw is my superhero:))
FriendsterFacebookMultiply
Hate me ? Click Here .



Web Info



kissing-monsterr.co.nr
theme: colorful
start blogging JULY 2008
blog hits since DEC 2008

Best Free Domains

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

WordLinx - Get Paid To 

Click


navigation
blog
star
goodies
darlinks
Site
FOODcourt




Shouts

kindy leave your URL's if you want me to reply to your blogs :) SPAMMING is just okaii .. BUT stricktly NO VULGAR words :} currently not doing link ex :>



LUVidabs :]
so 
kawaii :D

the band who owns the custody of my heart :) . Known as Fahrenheit / Fei Lun Hai . compose of 4 very handsome && talented gentlemen


i 

love 
it ^,^

To see them personaly was my greatest dream ever ! [: It's not just addiction it's totally craze :)
)

my LOVES :>


my whole clan
FAHRENHEIT
My FOODternity family
Blogging && web designing
Cameras
JONAS brothers
Music
EATING
my Domo purse
Hana Kimi
Stars ★
Taiwanese && Korean fashion


Speakers ON



Recent Entries





rewind



SUPPER IN ALL <3
Tuesday, March 3, 2009 | Time: 2:36 AM | 1 comments


YEHEY ! haha XD I've won in some contests I've joined !











Cile


Cile




Last Feb 27,09 , We've went to a foundation day of my brother's school, ARGHH ! at first I really don't want to come cause I feel it very boring . But my younger brothers together w/ my mommy wants me come in that foundation so .. I did !


In that event my friend is also present .were in the school also held a contest for Little miss && Miss of their school... obviously if there's a contest there's a judge :) OMG !!! Im really shocked when I saw the 4 judges !!! XD at first i thought that the judges are kinds oldy but when they all present the judge ... **falls off the chair**


SHOCKS ! know what ? they're all BENCH MODELS !! ZOMG ! :) tall , HANDSOME , CUTE , DIMPLES , the posture and everything ! While the contest is on going .. my eyes are just in him **Eric , i think it's his name** , one of the models/ judge there . Right after the contest , We , **sa pangunguna ko** haha , went to them , and ask for picture w/ them esp. Eric . haha . the irritating part is .. when i asked for the pic . He said come let's go up in stage **cause it's dark in the part where we are** , while taking the picture .. the utility man accidentally opened the lights , the blue light was into my face ! so im like a alien in the pic . !!

I'M SO stupid !! I forgot to ask his name ! . *Eric is just a guess cause I didn't hear his name I just looking into his face while the emcee is presenting him . ang saklap ! :x I asked my friend , what is his name ? then she said : " im NOT sure, but i think it's ERIC ". huhuhu .

Labels: , , ,







back to top